Terms & Conditions
The Saratoga Falcon Online is committed to objectively and accurately representing the diverse talents, cultures and viewpoints of the Saratoga High School community. In its reporting, the Falcon strives to adhere to the highest ethical standards and be fair to sources and members of the community.
The content on this site is produced by the staff members of the Saratoga Falcon newspaper and does not represent the views of the Los Gatos Saratoga High School District or school officials.
The Falcon site is not hosted on a school server, and no school official other than the journalism adviser reviews content before publication. The Falcon invites feedback and will correct errors brought to the attention of staff members or the adviser. The staff has chosen to moderate comments left on stories on the site, and as a result, comments may not appear immediately after being submitted.
March 31: End of second six-week grading period
June 8: Graduation
Most Popular Stories (last 7 days)
- New basketball coach aims to improve game attendance, enthusiasm
- Whether specialized or recreational, basketball training takes players to the next level
- Valedictorian, salutatorian announced for Class of 2017
- Vegans embrace a healthier lifestyle
- Fake it to make it: Students turn to cheating in high-stress environment