Terms & Conditions
The Saratoga Falcon Online is committed to objectively and accurately representing the diverse talents, cultures and viewpoints of the Saratoga High School community. In its reporting, the Falcon strives to adhere to the highest ethical standards and be fair to sources and members of the community.
The content on this site is produced by the staff members of the Saratoga Falcon newspaper and does not represent the views of the Los Gatos Saratoga High School District or school officials.
The Falcon site is not hosted on a school server, and no school official other than the journalism adviser reviews content before publication. The Falcon invites feedback and will correct errors brought to the attention of staff members or the adviser. The staff has chosen to moderate comments left on stories on the site, and as a result, comments may not appear immediately after being submitted.
March 31: End of second six-week grading period
June 8: Graduation
Most Popular Stories (last 7 days)
- Junior trains for Junior Olympics in javelin and discus
- Saratoga mayor Emily Lo discusses background
- Seniors devise plan to build automated solar panel cleaner for engineering project
- Campus conservatives remain steadfast on beliefs despite liberal environment
- Japanese internment survivor faces fear after life in camp